"would recommend"

About: Stafford Hospital

, i was amazed at the dedication and fantastic communication skills of the staff in the accident and emergency dept at Stafford Hospital

The staff kept me informed and up to date with my treatment plan at all times and offered me a sandwich and hot chocolate which far out weighs my other experiences of other hospitals i have attended over the years.

I would definitely recommend Stafford A&E to anyone, and feel other hospitals should follow by their standards of care.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide these positive comments. I am delighted that we helped to make your visit to A&E a positive experience and have shared your feedback with the team.

Kind Regards

Angela Grocott

Head of Patient Experience

Response from Stafford Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback about our Accident and Emergency department. I am delighted that your experience was so positive and will share your comments with the staff in A&E who I know will be thrilled as they are working very hard to ensure that the care they are delivering is to a high standard.

Kind Regards