"Fully committed staff that all work together!"

About: King's Mill Hospital

I went into the birthing unit to be monitored last night after speaking to the emergency midwife over the phone and was very impressed with the care i was given. The midwife on duty who dealt with me was lovely, she couldn't have done more to put us at ease and feel valued. All the team worked well and were quick. In my time at the birthing unit i was scanned at the bedside by a Dr., seen by a duty Dr. and monitored by the midwife. As it was a bank holiday too i was unable to go out and get my prescription so the midwife ensured i had some medication to take straight away to keep me going till the morning. Thank you for all the care and time given. It has put my mind at ease for when our little man finally makes his appearance!

Nothing!

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for your lovely comments, we have forwarded your kind words to our maternity management team for them to share with the staff on the unit. We are pleased that you had such a positive experience and hope that all goes well for you in the forthcoming months.