"Harvey ward is excellent, made my toddlers stay a..."

About: Good Hope Hospital

Excellent experience, staff brilliant, All staff were very child friendly and professional. My 2 year old son had a short stay here and he in fact enjoyed it! Particullary the play room which is a god send for young children! It was well looked after and clean and I will also be donating my sons toys there when he grows out of them in the future. The doctors and nurses were very thorough and caring and did not frighten my son at all.

Response from Patient Engagement Office and Project Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Natalie26

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It is good to read that your son was looked after so well he enjoyed it. I will ensure the staff on Harvey Ward see your feedback and I am sure they would be delighted to receive any unwanted toys from you.

I hope your son is now much better.

Catherine Williams

Patient Engagement Department

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on NHS Choices website, this website also feeds into the Patient Opinion website, www.patientopinion.org.uk which is viewed daily by the Trust and a response to your posting will be available here. If you are unable to view the response and would like to discuss further please do not hestitate to contact us (Patient Services on 0121 424 0808) alternatively on www.patientservices@heartofengland.nhs.uk Kind regards Patient Services Department