"Superb level of care and support"

About: West Suffolk Hospital

I had the best care in my time in hospital. When I was admitted on the first day, I was extremley scared and worried, however the doctors and nurses run everything by me before anything went ahead. I was fully involved with the type of care I recieved and I just felt so much at ease with this.

I cannot express how extremley satisfied I was with the level of service and care I recieved.

The doctors and nurses were very friendly and caring and dont think I could have got through it all without their support. I really want to thank everyone in the Emergency Assessment Unit and Respiratory ward for their help. I was definatly given the best level of care anyone could ask for and I am truly greatful. I am still having follow up appointments which is really nice as I know it is taken seriously.

I cannot think of a thing that could be improved, I had the best level of care and I wish this was published more instead of negitive comments as the staff work very hard.

I want to thank the Nurse Practitionar at Long Melford Doctors and all staff who dealt with me.

Response from West Suffolk Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback on our service. We were pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one and we will be sure to share your gratitude with the staff who looked after you.