About: Royal Victoria Hospital (Folkestone)

The appointment was arranged by phone for ASAP. It was a very long drive to the hospital only to find that it was a waste if time as tests that I was already booked for had to be done first. Someone messed up with the system!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your appointment. I am very sorry that you had a wasted journey.

Please do let me know if you would like me to ensure that your appointment is properly co-ordinated with the diagnostic tests you need.

Please do contact me via email on Julie.pearce1@nhs.net and I will ensure that the appropriate service manager makes contact with you to discuss your appointment.

Response from Royal Victoria Hospital

We are sorry to hear of your wasted appointment and the problems that it caused for you. All comments are recorded and reported back to the leads for the area that involves the feedback. Your comments will be recorded and reported. We would like to thank you for your feedback as all feedback is valuable to us to try and improve services whenever possible.