"Wonderful caring considerate staff."

About: Yeovil District Hospital

What I liked My Husband was taken in after a Stroke, Unable to move his left side almost unconcious speech slurred. I cannot thank the staff who treated him on the morning 18th december enough < I know they saved his life!! , They were absolutely Wonderful to me and my husband the kindness and care they gave was wonderful. After he was taken to Coronary care, and !! again the staff and care was well way beyond anything I have ever experienced, I cannot thank them enough. We have been to quite a few hospitals in time with my Husbands health, !! Yeovil totally new experience, Also as he progressed we went to Stoke ward , and !! yet again service absolutely tiptop. So !! Thanks to all including avert , the doctor and all his staff, thankyou thankyou thankyou. I still have my Husband of 53 years with me this Christmas. Godbless you all and have a wonderful Christmas all What could be improved Pardon me !! Nothing excellent care and service.

Response from Yeovil District Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff. I will pass on your message to the teams in these departments.