"Thank you to a wonderful team of people"

About: Doncaster Royal Infirmary / Trauma and orthopaedics

After 5 years of pain and trips back and forth to doctors, I was finally told that my left leg was mis-aligned and a Taylor Spatial Frame needed to be fitted in order to straighten it.

I was referred to Mr S Madan in the orthopaedic department in June 2011 and had the frame fitted in July 2012. I stayed on Leger Ward for 5 days and during that time was treated by a wonderful team of nursing and physiotherapy staff.

I had the frame on for 5 months, attending the hospital nearly every week for physiotherapy and orthopaedic appointments.

I suffered with a few infections during this time and was always seen promptly by doctors in the clinic. I had the frame removed on 24th December 2012 by the wonderful Mr Madan and his orthopaedic team and was discharged in time for Christmas.

A wonderful team of surgeons, anaesthetists and nurses - thank you.

Response from Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for your feedback, which we will pass on to the staff who cared for you.

We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the care you received.

Response from Doncaster Royal Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about the treatment you received, whilst under the care of the Orthopaedic team. It is great to hear that you are doing so well and that you are happy with your experience, both in clinic and on St Leger Ward. We will ensure that your comments are passed onto all of the staff, who always appreciate feedback, especially such positive feedback!