"Helpful staff at Glasgow Royal Infirmary (burns unit)"

About: Glasgow Royal Infirmary / Plastic Surgery & Burns

(as other),

At this present moment my partner has had a very bad acid burn to his lower leg at work and needed an operation. As soon as we walked into the burns unit the staff have done everything they can to make my partner and myself feel happy. Its really nice to come into a hospital and know your going to get treated well.

My partner just had his skin graft operation this morning and he has said the staff have been fantastic with him so thanks to them all.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your very kind feedback.

I will ensure that this is passed on to those involved and I am sure that they will be very pleased to read your comments.

I am sorry that this posting was not acknowledged at the time, we had a break in our use of Patient Opinion, but we have now resumed doing so, and I thought it was still important to acknowledge your posting and where appropriate to pass comments on.

Once again, thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback system, it is greatly appreciated.

All of the staff in service at the Burns Unit at Glasgow Royal Infirmary will be delighted to read your very thoughtful remarks.