"calming, reasurring and supported by all Podiatry..."

About: Cannock Chase Hospital

The atmosphere on arriving was very calm and organised. All of the care staff on the ward were really friendly and attentive, and had time for me. I was feeling nervous prior to the operation (bunion) but the nursing staff and the consultant and his registar were so kind, and I felt supported at all times. Thank you to the whole team, including the theatre nurse who chatted to me throughout the procedure and kept me calm. I left hospital feeling relaxed and suppported and the aftercare is reasurring. Thank you again to all the surgical and nursing team.

I can't see how my experience could have been improved. I think the board in the waiting area is a nice idea, to see other patients experiences and this was settling for me to read. The whole team should be congratulated on the experience provided. Such lovely people.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post these comments about the quality of service you received at CannockHospital. I am delighted that our staff did everything to treat you well and provide you with the information and reassurance you needed.

I have passed on your comments on to the staff concerned.

Kind Regards