"Very poor and I feel sorry for any child admitted..."

About: Tameside General Hospital

The training of the staff and writing skills could be improved by doctors as nurses used this pitiful excuse as a reason by extremely late treatment.

Attitude was poor, breaks seem to come first. My little one was also scared due to the poor handling of situations.

Response from Tameside General Hospital

I am sorry that you have had a poor experience at the Hospital. Unfortunately the information posted was a little too brief to be able to advise the relevant teams. I am more than happy to investigate your concerns should you wish to get in touch with the PALS department on 0161 922 4466

John Goodenough

DIRECTOR OF NURSING

“Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved?

Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at John.Goodenough@tgh.nhs.uk

Response from John Goodenough, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

I am sorry that you have had a poor experience at the Hospital.

Unfortunately the information posted was a little too brief to be able to advise the relevant teams. I am more than happy to investigate your concerns should you wish to get in touch with the PALS department on 0161 922 4466.

John Goodenough

Director of Nursing

Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved? Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at

john.goodenough@tgh.nhs.uk