"Wonderful experience at this hospital."

About: Medway Maritime Hospital

Ongoing patient in Orthodontics and when i regularly see this hospital being maligned in the press & verbally by individuals I find it difficult to comprehend. I have had nothing but first rate care within the Orthodontic & max fax departments. The waiting area is clean & tidy, the receptionist is pleasant and cheerful. The clinics run on time and I have no excessive waits to be seen. The consultant and his team are consistently cheerful and professional explaining all aspects of my care to me. Can't fault anything at all. Have complete confidence in this department & hospital.

I get a text message reminder a few days before my appointment is due. A very good initiative from the hospital and hopefully this improves people forgetting to attend.

Response from Medway Maritime Hospital

Thank for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience of using the orthodontic service at Medway Maritime Hospital. We're really pleased to hear all your positive comments and will share them with the orthodontic team. Thank you once again. Best wishes Medway Maritime Hospital Team