"My grandfather actually enjoyed his time so much..."

About: Peterborough City Hospital

My grandfather was taken to your hospital after having a fall, firstly he was treated in a&e, then was in short stay emergancy followed by ward b12. All of the care was amazing and he was treated with utmost respect at all times.

The week before we had been in southport hospital which was a dreadful experiance, a big lack of comunication and patient care.

I can't praise peterborough hospital enough everyone was so kind and proffesional.

According to my grandad the food wasn't very good but he is very fussy.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for telling us about your Grandfathers experience of the care and treatment he received at Peterborough City Hospital. It is always a pleasure for our staff to receive such positive feedback and I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the staff on ward B12.

I am sorry your Grandfather was not to keen on the food and if he does find the need to come back into hospital again and is unhappy with the food please do let the staff know and they can arrange for someone from the Catering department to visit and discuss things with your Grandfather.

Once again thank you for taking the time to feedback and I wish you, your grandfather and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.