"Great experience of rheumatology at QMC"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / Rheumatology

It took me a long time to get referred to the Rheumatology department and to Dr Adrian Jones but as soon as I was referred the care and treatment I have received has been wonderful.

The treatment centre is a lovely friendly place, all staff from receptionists onwards could not be more approachable and friendly. Once inside the clinic the wait is always minimal and yet when it's your turn you are not rushed. The staff take the time to listen and the feeling of relief that you are finally talking to someone that understands is quite overwhelming.

I was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis and started on fortnightly humira injections within 3 months and can honestly say that I am in less pain than I have been for 20 years.

Response from Jessica Haggett, Patient Experience Officer, Communications, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust

Thank you for your feedback, which we will pass on to Dr Jones and colleagues. While some of our staff work at the Nottingham Treatment Centre (incl Dr Jones), the facility is managed by Circle. We will pass on your comments to colleagues at Circle.