"Felt listened to at Continence Advisory Service"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Continence advisory service

I attended the continence advisory service in Fartown, Huddersfield in October 2012.

I had the pleasure of being seen by Stephanie Bastone, who provided an excellent service. Stephanie helped me to feel very comfortable, by her warm nature. I was able to explain my problem in detail and felt I was really listened to. I received advise to help solve/better manage my problem.

I highly recommend this service.

Response from Gemma Fowler, Integrated Governance Clinical Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Cherish

Thank you for taking the time to post details of your experience on Patient Opinion. Cliff Dunbavin, Service Manager would like to issue the following response:

"The Continence Service endeavor to put service users at ease when assessing clients and advising on issues that, to some, can be very sensitive and personal in nature. In a good number of cases problems can be resolved quickly and efficiently by offering the correct advice and support and working in partnership with you, our service users. I have passed on your lovely message to the team and to Stephanie who would also like to say thank you for the feedback.