"bad experience with referral service"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

My experience with TRAQ’S has not been a good one. Cancelled appointments- no appointments available etc. Unable to make appointment on the internet even though I had the correct password etc. Frustrated, Angry and need to be seen urgently.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Humble95

Thanks you for your feedback. I apologise that your appointment was cancelled. However, TRAQS do not cancel appointments without the patients consent or request. Appointments booked by TRAQS are sometimes cancelled by the hospital staff and for many different reasons. The consultant may have felt that you would be best seen in a different clinic and for that reason they would have instructed the appointments staff to cancel the original appointment and rebook you outside the Choose and Book system, this unfortuantely means that you are unable to rebook using the internet.

If you want to discuss this issue further please contact me at TRAQS 01952 580316 and I will look into the issue for you.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact TRAQS. I hope that you receive an appointment from the hospital promptly so that you can begin your treatment.