"Very pleased with the quick service"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

I contracted chlamydia the other week and rang up my local chlasp clinic to see if I could get an appointment.

There and then I told my story of what happened and we arranged to meet that same day. I went down to the clinic and was talked through the procedure and gave a sample. Due to my story I was given the medication because it was likely I would have it.

This was all done within an hour and a half at the longest. I was very pleased with what happened and will be going straight back again if I feel I may have caught it again.

Response from Liz Clough, Co-ordinator for Cervical Screening Mentors, CHLASP!, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Printer

thanks very much for taking time to tell us what you think via Patient Opinion. We work really hard to ensure we sort out young people's problems as quickly as possible, meet you in a place where you can get to and be friendly and understanding to help you follow through the treatment for the best outcome for you. I'm pleased we got it right for you. If you need us again don't hesitate to call 01484 481030.

Thanks Liz