"Couldn't have asked for nicer person"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Contraception and sexual health (CaSH)

Today I came to the health centre in cleckheaton to register myself with the family planning sexual health surgery. The lady I saw was lovely very helpful and friendly couldn't have asked for a nicer comforting understanding person.

Response from Gemma Fowler, Integrated Governance Clinical Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Thank you for taking the time to post details of your experience on Patient Opinion. Mark Marshall, Service Manager, would like to issue the following response.

"Thank you very much for your comments. I am really pleased that your recent experience of one of our services was a positive one. The team work hard to provide a high level of service and it's great to be able to give them this type of feedback. I will ensure that the team is made aware of your kind words. Ensuring that patients or clients have a positive experience is one of our key priorities both as a service and as an organisation.