"an unbearable incident made easier by caing staff"

About: Conquest Hospital

The entire staff of cardiology / ccu made what was a frightening experience for me more bearable,with their tireless profesionalism and their constant care . In the four days i was with them they never once neglected any of their patients even though they were very busy at times. , all i can say is Thankyou to those concerned .

Nothing could be improved , having never been in this situation before and hopefully never again i was more than happy with my treatment both as a patient and as a human being.

Response from Eileen Weeks, Patient Experience Lead, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Mr Currie

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the standard of care you received from Cardiology staff at The Conquest Hospital. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families.

It was extremely kind of you to take the time to provide feedback. I will ensure that your comments are shared with all the staff concerned. We hope you are making a good recovery.

With best wishes