"The most amazing hospital stay I have ever had."

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

Each member of staff, both prior to my visit, in my pre op assessment appointment and in those I attended in the lead up to the necessity for the operation, were just lovely.

They all communicated all the information I needed to know with crystal clear clarity and with good grace.

Then yesterday, the DSU team were just incredible. From the receptionist on the first desk I arrived at very early in the morning, to each and every member of staff I came in to contact with during the course of the day. It was an absolute pleasure to be looked after in a clean and bright space were people spoke to you like a human being.

I actually felt as though I was in a Private Health Care Unit. The care and the ward and all of the staff were excellent.

I would like to let anyone who may be due to attend this DCU that they are lovely people and they will look after you from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave.

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your experiences in our hospital. We value all feedback we receive and your comments have been forwarded to our patient and public involvement lead as well as the managers of the areas you have mentioned. We also show NHS Choices feedback on our hospital website and print it in our hospital magazine.