"Lack of leaflets and information"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

On a recent visit to Psychiatric Outpatients at the QMC, I saw they had removed their notice board which usually contains leaflets and information about help and support available.

I hope it will return very soon.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I will find out why the notice board is not there currently and let you know the outcome as soon as I can.

Response from Service Liaison Support Officer, Service Liaison, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) has contacted the Psychiatric Out-patients Department about the information notice board. We have been advised that the information board was taken down approximately a year ago when the area was decorated. There are plans to replace the notice board. In the meantime, information is available in the leaflet holders and on the coffee tables in the waiting areas. Patients can also ask staff about support available. PALS will send a poster which lists our contact details to the department in case this can be displayed somewhere temporarily until the board has been replaced.