"The midwifes on maternity suite were wonderful throughout"

About: Birmingham Women's Hospital Cannock Chase Hospital / Maternity care Stafford Hospital / Maternity care

I wanted to write about what fantastic treatment I received during the pregnancy and birth of my fourth baby who was born September.

The staff were fantastic throughout and sent me for tests & scans at Birmingham women's hospital due to my 3rd baby girl being born with severe disabilities, which I may add was not born at Stafford hospital.

The midwifes on maternity suite were wonderful throughout, it was a very busy weekend I went in Friday morning to be induced and finally deliverd Monday morning healthy.

I wanted to thank the midwife Kate she was such a support to me, I will never forget her kindness most of all: -) I would recommend stafford hospital to anybody who is deciding where to have their baby, once again Thankyou x

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear "Beau belle"

Thank you for sharing this positive experience with us. Congratulations on the birth of your healthy baby in September. I hope baby is settling well into your family and you are not having too many sleepless nights!

Your comments are greatly appreciated and I have passed them on to the Team manager and the maternity team.

Kind Regards

Angela Grocott

Head of Patient Experience

Response from Birmingham Women's Hospital

Many thanks for your wonderful comments, these have been passed onto the staff on the Delivery suite. We are always grateful for patient feedback and it's great to hear that you had a good experience with Birmingham Women's. With best wishes