"Mixed experience from TRAQS team"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

When I got my appointment it was for Cannock Hospital. The person on the phone kept asking me for my password, which I did not know. They were a bit short and told me to phone the surgery.

They said I did not have one. Phoned back to you and got a nice lady who told me it would be on the back page (why could the person before not tell me this and save me a phone call? ) She was really nice and quite helpful and I was able to change my appointment to Telford.

Response from Sharon Clennell, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG – TRAQS Operations Manager, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear North4,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment, having read it, I think initially the first number you rang is actually the national choose and book appointment line, and not TRAQS.

The national line will ask you for your password. When we book your appointment here at TRAQS we will send a localised confirmation letter and our telephone contact details here in Telford for you to ring, should you wish to change your appointment or need help in any other way.

I'm glad you got your appointment and location sorted in the end.

kind regards