"Far exceeded my expectations"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Having visited the GI unit as a day case I would like to thank all the staff involved for their care during my brief stay. Everyone, with whom I came into contact ,was so kind and professional, nothing was too much trouble and every aspect of my treatment was fully explained to me.

Wish the follow up appointment was sooner

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for posting your feedback about our hospital. We welcome all comments and would like to assure you that they are acted upon as part of our ongoing commitment to improving patient experience.

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience of our Gastroenterology Service and we will be more than happy to pass on your thanks to the team who looked after you.

We note your comment about your follow up appointment and have already passed it on to the medical service head and his team.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust