"I firmly believe that I could not get better..."

About: Russells Hall Hospital

The treatment I received before, during and after my prostate surgery was second to none. The nursing staff were extremely caring and attentive, and the consultants skill and expertise first class. I was treated throughout with respect and consideration.

Many thanks to all the staff concerned. I have no hesitation in recommending this hospital and I am very proud to call it "my local hospital".

In my case nothing needed improvement.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you, Douglas, for taking the time to post your feedback about our hospital. We are delighted that your experience of the care you received by the team in our Urology Department was such a positive one.

We pride ourselves on offering our patients the highest standards of care and we will be very happy to pass your comments onto the team who looked after you as part of our ongoing commitment to improving patient experience.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust