"Fabulous experience , treated by some great staff."

About: Warwick Hospital

I attended this hospital for a knee replacement and have to say the whole experience was fabulous. From the first physio talk which was extremely informative and pitched at the correct level to my stay.

I was admitted at 7am to be first on the list, I met the aneasthetist who allowed me to make choices after she explained all the nuts and bolts of the types of aneasthetics. I elected for a spinal. She was with me constantly and I felt warm snug and very relaxed through the whole proceedure.

Once back in the ward I was monitored constantly by some very good nursing staff and physio.

The second day I was out of bed and walking to be discharged home on the third day with the support of the wonderful SWATT team.

I have nothing but praise for all people involved with my care and treatment. Great system and great job done so thank you all very much.

Response from Warwick Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. Your comment will be forwarded to the Orthopaedic and Anaesthetic Departments so they can see your kind words.