"Superb staff delivering a caring service second to..."

About: Kidderminster Hospital

My brother was cared for in the GP unit, Block A , the standards on the ward were first class and the nursing was amazingly good. At such a stressful time for his family (he was terminally ill) we welcomed the combination of the highest standards of nursing with the genuine sympathetic support .Everyone exceeded expectations and made us feel confident in the care and eternally grateful for providing the means to ensure his passing was dignified and pain free.

I can never thank you enough for what this means to me and his family.

Response from Kidderminster Hospital

Thank you for your lovely comments in respect of the care received within our Unit by your brother and yourselves as family members. Our team takes exceptional pride in the care we deliver to patients and families who come into our service and receive and experience our care. We recognise this is especially important when patients are in receipt of their end of life care.We do not get a second chance to get this right, and aim to give everyone the experience we would want/expect for our loved ones. Debbie Narburgh (Matron, Wyre Forest Community Unit)