"This was best care received in all the many visits..."

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Everyone treated my mom with respect and were very helpful and tolerant with her,she is 88.

Mom was in considerable pain and waited longer than I would have liked for pain relief that worked, though several types were tried before it eased her pain.

Overall the care received was excellent

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you Carol for taking the trouble to post your feedback about the care your mum received visiting General Surgery at Russells Hall Hospital. We aim to offer the best possible care and improving how our patients experience that care is very important to us. We are pleased your mum’s pain was eventually eased. We will pass on your comments to the team who are in charge of surgery.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust