"my wife was treated quickly and efficiently"

About: Calderdale Royal Hospital / Vascular surgery Huddersfield Royal Infirmary / Vascular surgery

3 weeks ago my wife suffered a TIA and was treated initially at HRI A&E. the treatment she received was exemplary. Although the department was very busy I was impressed by ALL the staff and the way she was made comfortable and treated quickly and efficiently.

After her initial treatment at HRI, unfortunately she needed to be transferred to Calderdale by Ambulance. The ambulance staff were brilliant in the way they performed the transfer and she arrived at Calderdale safe and sound.

Again the treatment she received at Calderdale was magnificent from start to finish.

My wife has made a full recovery from her TIA, and this was I believe was due to the treatment she received by ALL the NHS staff

A very big thanks to all concerned.

Response from Linda Thomas, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust

We are, of course, pleased to hear that both our hospitals provided your wife with the standard of care we aim to deliver and are grateful to you for taking the time to post your views, it is much appreciated. We are delighted to hear that your wife has now made a full recovery.

Response from Huddersfield Royal Infirmary

We are pleased to hear you were happy with the care we provided and delighted to hear that your wife is fully recovered. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we will, where possible, pass on your kind comments to the staff involved.