"very efficient service "

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

Saw the doctor quickly, I was early and went in a couple of minutes before my appointment time. Then I had to sit back and wait for a x-ray. I had to wait quite a while for this, but the nurse said she was sorry for the wait, as she was having to do the paperwork as well, which was holding her up. I was still impressed I'd seen the doctor, had an x-ray then seen the doctor again all in an hour, and all in one place. Very efficient.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Harbour440

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at our clinic, we are sorry that you had a short delay with your X-ray, we have ensured that Sentinel Musculoskeletal have same day access to X-ray to ensure patients do not need to come back for another appointment.

We are glad that your overall experience was positive and once again thank you for your feedback, we have shared it with all the staff involved.

Best wishes