"she made it thanks to all medical staff concerned"

About: South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust William Harvey Hospital / Accident and emergency William Harvey Hospital / Cardiology

(as other),

I called 999 and my wife was taken to a/e with big trouble breathing it was touch & go if she made it, thanks to all medical staff concerned they managed to do what they do best &saved her.

It was a frightening experience for me, as I could not do any thing, they sent her to ccu, the following wednesday I recieved a phone call from the hospital saying she has problems with her heart.

I arrived 12. 20, once again full marks to all medical staff for what thay did, she had a cardiac arrest, so once again they got her back for me & the family. this after she had open heart surgery at kings on august 29th this year. I cannot thank every consultant, doctors, nurses from a/e, ccu, cardic ward, thank you all so much for everything that you all did..

Thank you very much for taking the time tell us about your experience, I will ensure that staff in A&E are aware of your feedback. I am glad to hear that your wife is recovering, it must have been a very stressful time for you.