"Hope and Inspiration at Nottinghamshire"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a service user),

Over the past 4yrs I have been a volunterer with Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust. They have given me a second chance in life. Where I once saw darkness and no chance of any recovery in any form, feeling like I had been put on the trash heap of life. Involvement and the Learning and Development Department have now opened opportunities that I never thought possible. Through listening to individuals hopes and dreams, the kind of service that they want to help them achieve them, the Trust has given so many control back in their lives.

Thank you for sharing your story of recovery. The involvement team and our learning and development department work closely together to support individuals who want to move forward with their lives. I know they will be delighted to hear about your posting as your story will inspire and motivate them to keep moving forward. I wish you every success in the future and hope that you will continue to fulfil your ambitions in the Trust.