"A fantastic service, great staff ! Many thanks."

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I felt I had to mention the very high standard of treatment I have received from Stockport NHS Trust.

I have back problems and was referred to the Orthopaedic Triage, I was contacted very quickly and my appointment to see the consultant was approximately 2 weeks later.

When I attended my appointment on Friday 19 October 12 I was seen at my appointment time without delay and was referred for an MRI scan.

I received a letter the following Tuesday, 23 October 12, with my MRI scan due today at 4pm, Sunday 28 October 12,

Within the space of 10 days I saw the consultant and had the MRi scan, this service has been amazing.

All the staff I have encountered have been very professional, courteous and kind.

Thank you for maintaining the very high standard of service I have received over the years.

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

I would like to take this time to thank you for your positive feedback regarding the treatment you received at this hospital. It is always greatly appreciated when a patient takes the time to pass on their positive feedback about the care they have received. I am pleased to hear that all of the staff who played a part in your care and treatment were professional.

Thank you once again for your kind words.

Kind regards,