"An excellent out of hours service (Minor Injuries)..."

About: Chard Hospital

I was impressed by the friendly professionalism of all the staff I saw in the Minor Injuries Unit and the fact that the unit is open in the evenings and weekends. After an accident several months earlier I needed to have an ongoing wound dressed every couple of days over the course of several weeks, whilst working full time away from home and unable to get to my GP during the practice hours. The service was excellent and I'm not sure what I would have done without it - spend hours everytime at A&E probably, for something relatively minor.

Response from Karen Howard-Grenville, PALS, Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonnymous

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your very positive experience of the MIU service at Chard Hospital.

I will share your posting with the manager of the MIU department, and I am sure they will be happy to pass on your thanks and your positive experience with the staff in that department.

Once again, thank you for posting your experience on this site.

With kind regards

Karen Howard-Grenville

PALS Specialist

Somerset Partnership Foundation Trust

Response from Chard Hospital

Dear Anonnymous

Once again, thank you for posting your experience on this site.

With kind regards