"Terrible and upsetting to watch my grand mother..."

Nothing

My grand mother stayed in cottage ward recently to have time to get recover after an operation and was treated terribly. Staff left her in wet and dirty clothes for hours on end and every time we visited her she was soaking wet, staff lost her teeth therefore she couldn't eat and with serious diabetes this is dangerous and unacceptable. We spoke to the staff but no one cares thank god we got her out quick disgusting place would not recommend this at all.

Staff did not pass on messages left by the family and spent too long in handover meetings!

Response from Princess Of Wales Hospital

We are very saddened to hear of the circumstances outlined in your feedback. I would like to assure you that this information has been shared with the Community Care Service Delivery Unit Lead.

As a Trust we would not wish anybody in our care to have such an experience. Please contact our Patient Relations Team either by telephone: 01905 681517, by email: pals@hacw.nhs.uk, or in writing to the Chief Executive at Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust, Isaac Maddox House, Shrub Hill Road, Worcester, WR4 9RW so that we may look into this matter and respond to your concerns. We do hope you feel able to contact us and look forward to hearing from you.