"calm and efficient enviroment."

About: The Walton Centre

I had surgery on the top of my spine in 2010. The care I had was excellent. I have also had follow up appointments from the hospital . I had personal concerns and the hospital immediately gave me another appointment. I will need further surgery in the future and having feared hospitals in the past I know I will be in safe and friendly hands going back to The Walton Centre

Response from Patient Experience, The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. The Walton Trust has taken a note of your comments and has given this feedback to the relevant Managers, and to take action where necessary. We are keen to develop our services and this information is helpful for us to continue to improve our patient experience. If you would like to provide us with any further information or feedback you can contact us directly at customer.careteam@thewaltoncentre.nhs.uk and on 0151 529 5530/5517/4641.

Response from The Walton Centre

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. The Walton Trust has taken a note of your comments and has given this feedback to the relevant Managers, and to take action where necessary. We are keen to develop our services and this information is helpful for us to continue to improve our patient experience. If you would like to provide us with any further information or feedback you can contact us directly at customer.careteam@thewaltoncentre.nhs.uk and on 0151 529 5530/5517/4641/6100.