"First Class Quality Care and dedication from all..."

About: William Harvey Hospital

The degree of professionalism, happy banter and personal attention. Their cheerfulness and dedication throughout a long shift without complaint. Not only were the nurses to be complimented but everyone on the staff from the cleaners, tea ladies up to the Senior Staff on the ward. I have no hesitation in recommending this hospital (particularly Kings C2) to anyone, having experienced a hip replacement and the relative after care necessary and if all your wards have staff of the same calibre of Kings C2 then your hospital is in safe hands.

Steve Hughes

Remove obstructions above wash hand basins. You can't clean your teeth with your head over the basin if there is a shelf or toilet roll dispenser above it. A minor complaint but worth mentioning. .....

Response from Steven Hams, Deputy Chief Nurse and Head of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, great to read that you had a positive experience whilst at the William Harvey Hospital. I was particularly pleased to read that our entire team were professional and offered personal attention.

I have noted your comments about the obstructions over the wash hand basins and will get our estates team to look into some potential solutions.

I will forward your comments to the Kings C2 team who I know will be delighted with your comments.