"brilliant maternity services!"

About: The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

I stayed here in June 2012, after the birth of my baby, Induction was at Shrewsbury, and after feeling quite unhappy there, I transfered to the Princess Royal for 2 days postnatal care

The staff were really friendly, and supportive being a first time new mum, it was much appreciated. They explained what they were doing, unlike when I was in Shrewsbury.

If I hadn't gone overdue, I would have loved the birth at Princess Royal.

some of the dinners!

Response from Patient Services Officer, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your care and treatment at The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital.

I have passed your kind comments on to the Head of Midwifery for both the Princess Royal and Royal Shrewsbury Hospitals. Your concerns will also be shared with the staff for any appropraite action.

Thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to provide feedback via the Patient Opinion website.

Patient Experience Team.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the midwife-led unit at the Princess Royal Hospital. It is great to hear that you were so pleased with their care (if not some of the dinners).