"A truly experienced and welcoming team."

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

I was greeted at reception in the gynaecology department with a welcoming smile, although I had to wait 55 minutes it was recorded on the information screen letting the patients know about this delay, so I wasnt sat there thinking I had been missed. There were 2 hysteroscopists one trained and a trainee and both made me feel totally at ease with the procedure. The trainee whom I am sorry to say have forgotten her name asked my permission if it was alright for her to do this procedure and I said I was fine about this. I never felt any pain during this procedure and everything was explained along the way. The 2 hysteroscopists and the 2 nurses were all very welcoming and helped to ease my nerves throughout this procedure. They all deserve a huge pat on the back and I am sure they treat every patient in exactly the same manner. Well done to all of them.

Response from Anne Bridson, Corporate Matron for Patient Experience, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Wendy,

firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your comments.

Thank you for taking the time to give such positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated by the staff. Feedback from our patients is invaluable, so once again, thank you for this.

With regards

Anne Bridson

Matron for Patient Experience

Response from Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post these lovely comments, they are very much appreciated. I am delighted that you had such a positive experience.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding

Anne Bridson, Matron for Patient Experience