"excellent care and service by staff for treatment of G.B.S. "

About: Adult community services / Diabetes specialist nursing Rotherham Hospital / Diabetic medicine

Dietetic Prescribing Team;

Excellent, prompt, efficient. I was worried when this 'service' was centralised, thinking I'd never get through on the phone (for this service) because of high demand but it works unbelievably well- even when its only the answer phone. I can leave my request and the next day the prescription arrives.

In Patient Experience

Medical care was excellent throughout. HDU were very very good. Staff were concerned, caring and very efficient. Felt as though I'd made lots of very good friends.

Wharnecliffe Ward

Medical care continued to be excellent. Nursing care also very good. Only times you had to wait for attention were the busy times such as meal times, morning and evening "routine" times (bed making, washing, and late settling down for the night) like all businesses, at 'busy' times it could feel understaffed- at 'quiet' times it could feel over staffed.

Again, I felt I was leaving some super friends when I was discharged to Breathing Space.

Response from Grace Oldfield, Patient Involvement Manager, Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Click57, thank you for your posting on the Patient Opinion web site. We appreciate patient feedback and are pleased to learn that you have had such a positive experience of our services and that our staff were able to provide you with such excellent care and support. You kind comments will be passed onto the staff concerned who will be delighted to know they were able to support you so much.

With best wishes,