"Patient views of Lings bar hospital"

About: Lings Bar Hospital / Inpatient nursing and rehabilitation Rushcliffe / Community rehabilitation

(as a volunteer/advocate),

We visited links bar hospital today as part of a patient option review and it was a very positive. One elderly gent said it was like being in a 5 star London hotel. It was all round positive feedback. The staff were all very friendly and the environment was most welcoming. We spoke with lots of people and I am sure there will be lots of postings from them over the weeks to come. Good to see so many smiling faces.

Response from Sara Jane Ashmore, Interim General Manager for Rushcliffe, Rushcliffe Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you Johdp2 I am really pleased you enjoyed your visit to our servcie and were able to assist so many of our patients and relatives to offer feedback on the servcie we deliver.

I am especially touched to read about the staff being so warm and friendly and that you saw so many smiling faces -we work hard to ensure that is how all visitors/ users of the service feel when they are in the hospital so thank you for taking the time to share your feelings with us all.

Sara Jane Ashmore