"Staff were excellent please pass on my sincere..."

About: Conquest Hospital

I attended the Richard Ticehurst Unit for surgery in October and would like to pass on my thanks to all staff from reception,nurses,the anaesthetist and to the Consultant and his surgical team,I could not fault the manner in which I was fully informed at all times and looked after to the highest degree,my thanks to you all.

Perfectly happy as things were

Response from Eileen Weeks, Patient Experience Lead, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the professional and efficient care you received at the Richard Ticehurst Unit. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families.

It was extremely kind of you to take the time to provide feedback. I will ensure that your comments are shared with all the staff concerned.

With best wishes

Response from Conquest Hospital

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the professional and efficient care you received at the Richard Ticehurst Surgical Unit. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families.