"A &e was good it was the place after that I was..."

About: Bristol Royal Infirmary

Okay so I went to a&e very dehydrated and sore and I had a very nice male doctor he made sure everything was okay and did everything he could for me, and the male nurse he was good aswell always got things done when the doctor asked him to no waiting for ages I think my wait in there was only about 1-1 .1/2hours it was after that I had massive problems but overall with actual a&e department I'm very pleased (apart from a cleaning lady she wasn't doing a great job).

When I was moved to the surgical ward and was put in the sitting section no one told me anything for about 2hours finally saw someone who dissapeared then. Was put in a taxi to saint michaels as you can believe I was very tired and annoyed by this time.

Im sure it was understandable just the care I'd received in the last ward was rubbish anyway

Big thank you to the male a&e staff who helped me great guys

The cleanliness of the waiting room

Response from Bristol Royal Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. We are pleased that you had such a good experience in the A&E department, but are concerned to hear about your experience on the ward. We would very much like to look into this issue for you and would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Support and Complaints Team (0117 342 3604 / pals@uhbristol.nhs.uk) so that we can do so. Thank you again for your feedback.