"impressed with service at Sentinel- Dermatology Department"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Dermatology (skin)

I'm very impressed with this service. This was my first visit to the Mount Gould local care centre and I was impressed with the cleanliness and brightness of the building.

I was greeted promptly and in a friendly manner at reception and was seen by my doctor 15 minutes earlier than my appointment time. I don't feel rushed and was made to feel confident to ask any questions and was given the time to absorb what I was being told. Thank you to all concerned.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Sun335

Thank you for your feedback about your appointment with Sentinel, we receive lots of positive stories about Mount Gould Local Care Centre and we agree it its a bright, clean and friendly place!

We are glad you were seen quickly and had an opportunity to discuss your care with the doctor, we believe it is important for patients to be involved in their care. Your feedback has been shared with the team and once again I thank you for taking the time to give feedback.