"lovely treatment for knee investigation"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

my first medical visit to Mount Gould Care Centre, for a knee investigation on August 2012, was very pleasant.

In walking into the reception area I perused a calm and friendly atmosphere, very reassuring as I was unaccompanied due to unforeseen circumstances. All the staff I came into contact with, in any capacity, during my 3 hour stay, made feel very cared for.

The excellent WRVS cafe was good for refreshment before the return journey home. The menu was very much to my taste and requirements. Thank you for making Mount Gould a very special care centre to be proud of.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Dutch77

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Mount Gould Local Care Centre, Sentinel are committed to ensuring patients get the very best care and experience, we are glad you experienced this level of care.

All the team have seen your feedback and we thank you for taking time to respond.

With best wishes