"Felt at ease and pleasant appointment at Sentinel"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

The first thing I noticed was the new building with excellent easy parking with good access to the lift. Excellent reception area and with great pleasure I was received by very pleasant people.

On the medical side again it was a pleasure to be treated by someone who really had my best interest at heart. My condition was explained really well and I came out feeling comfortable and really at ease with my condition.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Nifty557

Thank you for your lovely story, we are very proud of the hospital buildings we use to see our patients, we receive lots of positive feedback from our patients about the hospitals. Our reception always try to be polite and friendly, I'm glad you experienced this on your visit, they are a credit to the organisation.

Our doctors always invlove patients in their care and decision making, we are glad that you felt listened too.

I have made sure that your feedback has been shared with the team and once again thank you for sharing your story.

With best wishes