About: Bristol Eye Hospital

I had an appointment with the Retina service, and I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the clinic, as well as by the friendly, efficient, and courteous service provided by all the staff.

I would also like to say Thank You to the very helpful man I spoke with on the telephone this morning who helped me sort out the difficulty I created when I absent mindedly stuffed the Retinal Clinic Outcomes Form into my pocket, and brought it home with me, instead of handing it over to the appointments desk.

BTW: I also received the same treatment in America as a private patient, and the service was equally good, but there was one very big and important difference. In America I also had to deal with additional stress and worry caused by the arguments I had with my insurance company over what they were and weren't going to cover. It is such a relief to be back home, to receive great care from the BEH, and to know that a whacking great big bill won't be landing on my doormat.! Thank you NHS! I hope you survive!

Response from Bristol Eye Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your positive experience at the Bristol Eye Hospital, we will pass this on to the staff there.