"Caring and supportive staff"

About: Royal Berkshire Hospital

I would like to thank the Nurse and the team who looked after me last week during my day surgery and the Dr who performed the operation with his Registrar ( sorry can not remember their name). The nurses looked after me and made sure I felt safe, secure and aware of what happening.

The nurse was extremely helpful and supportive during a telephone conversation the day before my surgery and their communication skills are first class.

A few days later on Saturday 29 Sept I had to bring my dad to A and E, after an hour wait he was admitted by caring and helpful staff. He spent five days on a ward where he ate very good food and was treated by first class nurses and Drs.

Thank you to all the staff in the Rbh for looking after my family.

Response from Royal Berkshire Hospital

Thank you for your really positive comments about the service we provided for you in our Day Bed Unit. The staff work very hard to ensure all of our patients get the very best care possible, so they will be delighted to hear that we achieved such high standards for you. It is not always easy to find the time to post positive comments so it is especially encouraging when individuals take time out to highlight good care. We will ensure your comments are passed on to the teams involved and take this opportunity to wish you well with your continued recovery.