"My experience at the health Clinic in Cleckheaton"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Contraception and sexual health (CaSH)

I attended the clinic to get information about going on the contraceptive pill. The nurse who saw me was very friendly and welcoming, and made me feel at ease and relaxed for the entire appointment.

I was given full and clear information and the nurse helped me choose which decision was best for me.

I'm glad I know that I can confidently go to Cleckheaton's health centre for my prescriptions and any other concerns I may have.

Response from Gemma Fowler, Integrated Governance Clinical Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Thank you for taking the time to post details of your expereince on Patient Opinion. Your comments were passed on to the team at Cleckheaton who would like to issue the following response;

"Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our staff member. We strive to ensure everyone who uses the service receives information in a way that they understand so that they can make an informed choice about their care. It is lovely to know that you felt welcomed and at ease".

Jo Marshall