"Grateful for support and care that key-worker gives"

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Rosewood is a value beyond words- This service was to me invaluable; - life saving: and Trevor is such a highly motivated, extremely hard-working very kind man. He lives and breathes his hard-won contribution. He believes in helping mental health patients and I personally would not fell- well, creative and "back on my feet" and valued by others- without Trevor's help. He is a very creative and flexible person- bringing life experiences into the mental health ward in an unselfish and patient orientated way. If he had not had engineering work place experiences it would be based on theory etc- but he has all 'rounded- experience' of the 'man in industry', true life experience, and all aspects of an extremely diverse and hard-won place. - I think you have a true gem here in Trevor! !

Thank you for letting us know about how Trevor and Rosewood has helped you. I know they will be pleased to hear just how much it has helped you.

I will pass on this posting to them.

Good luck in the future!

All the best