"Excellent and could not in my estimation have been..."

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I liked and admired the cool efficiency and patience with my several visits to the Pilgrim hospital and also all of my family several who have been treated there.In fact I have spoken to many persons in my area who will endorse my comment on what undoubtedly is a very clean effective and efficient NHS Hospital.So this is not just a personal comment but a rebuttal of several press comments with which I am at a loss to quite understand.Sincerely Yours John Prentice (Department of Dermatology was the Department where I received my Treatment)

Response from Pilgrim Hospital

Dear Mr. Prentice, thank you very much for your very positive feedback about Pilgrim Hospital. I have passed it onto the teams and they will be very pleased to read this. You are right that the hospital has had some difficult press attention in recent times; it is often the fact that the good news stories go unheard - so thank you again for taking the time to tell us yours.